Friday, September 24, 2010

Onward and Upward

{I have no idea where this beautiful image is from. It's been in my "favorites" file for ages}

I just couldn't leave that crappy comment up as the first image all weekend long. First of all, thank you so much for the positive comments. They mean a lot to me and I'm so happy to have such awesome blog "friends". I didn't mean for that post to become a pity party, but just a "WTF?".

So, onward and upward! I have a weekend full of good intentions aka: trying to get through my long to-do list of home projects.

Wishing you all a great weekend!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that image and your positive outlook. Keep doing what you're doing --- you're doing it well and we do love reading it!!

Happy Friday!
Elizabeth

Erica Cook said...

Wishing you a great weekend... and glad that you gave us all the chance to share just how much we like what you have to say. xo

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Have a great weekend~ and don't let others get you down;)

*Loved that dress BTW!

designchic said...

Isn't it amazing how 1 negative comment can negate all the positve ones received...love your blog - it's wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

I agree...don't let one nasty person get you down! Your blog always brings a smile and inspiration to me!

Hello Lover... said...

So sorry someone was so rude. You are such a sweet person and people that say/comment with things like that really don't have anything better to do with their time. Keep doing exactly what you are doing - being a mom is a tough job and to do such beautiful designs on top of that is amazing!